CbproAds StoreFront

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sanskrit mantra for getting answers through your dreams



Sanskrit tantrik mantra to help you get the answers to questions or problems through your dreams - Om Kiri Kiri Swaha
You can chant anything you like and find out how it works for you and use that whatever works for you the best.
You can get answers through dreams simply by programming your mind, and without using any mantras, but I like to use mantras also because I've had many wonderful and surprising experiences. You use any method and mantra that you have affinity for.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know your experience regarding this mantra.pls share your experience my email I'd ravirtr160@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    For how many times this mantra recites by a person .

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner